Best Examples Of Bad UI Design & How To Fix Them?
Yes delivering a high-quality product is always like a dream come true. Small detailing makes a bigger impact while designing. However, it is important to take each and every detail into consideration. It can be very easy to miss out on any detail that might end up being the most important part of the designing process. This eventually, is recognized as some of the most common UI designing weakness and mistakes.
So now the question would be – how you can actually work on that and avoid these common UI designing mistakes mentioned below?
Of course, by hiring an accurate and promising UI Design Company in India is the solution, however; by reading it ahead – we have mentioned some of the suggestions and tips that will help you in avoiding and preventing such mistakes.
Let’s start reading…
1) Default Drop-show At Use!
Less is more when we are talking about drop-shadows. We always advise of not using them for more number of times or you will end with a very noisy and busy design. However, if you’re using them, then following the below-mentioned tips will help you with the solution:
- Do not make the use of the default drop-shadow, you can easily adjust it.
- Make it very simple. Using a black background for drop shadows are not appropriate – as it is a very harsh color, instead using a darker version for you background color will help it look more natural and simple.
2) Pointless inconsistency your UI components
To guarantee a smooth and succinct application, try not to use such a large number of styles. This will impart mixed signs to your clients! The key is rehashing elements and patterns any time you can. A reliable looking design goes far in setting up a trust with your visitors and in making a pleasant experience.
To evade inconsistency, watch out for the following components:
- Consistent utilization of coloring palette for components like text, buttons, links, header, footer, etc.
- Consistent text style for titles, links, paragraphs, etc.
- Use either adjusted or squared corners for the shapes in your application: Icons, cards, and more.
3) Confusing structures
Forms are a significant piece of the user project; they are utilized to login, to link, look at, and more. So it’s imperative to give clear direction when presenting the form.
Here are a few pointers for form design:
- Avoid just utilizing color palette to demonstrate mistake. Continuously give useful input to facilitate the process for the right entry.
- If the form is excessively long, consider separating it into sensible portions and show a progress bar to demonstrate what step the user is at.
4) Unaligned components
I’ll let it out, I’m an alignment crack. However, that is simply because once you find the force of aligning things correctly, you understand that it is the way to making any format look wonderful and aligned properly.
There are two major methods to assist you with getting organized with your interface: a 12 section lattice and a baseline grid. Both are imperceptible in the final stage, yet they are important to have a fair interface.
However, UI design company figure that using a grid can confine your creativity, and as it were, it is valid. Yet, if you are simply starting as a UI design, I trust it is important to initially become familiar with the principles before you break them.
Here’s the top tip for alignment in UI designing:
- Don’t align related things to various sides. Continuously attempt to aligning related components to a similar side since it connects them outwardly.
5) Lack of text order
Text is the essential unit of informational content, which is actually the reason behind why it should consistently be organized and legible. Appropriately organized content encourages users’ impression of data.
Our work as designers is to align this in the most absorbable and comprehensive manner. Here are a few things to remember:
- Have a lot of difference between each style title: Use size, weight, and color palette to differentiate each style.
- For information order to be clearly visible, consistently start with a major title which ought to be the most conspicuous element of the page. Sub-headers and other content ought to be significantly more latest, etc.
- Use satisfactory kerning and spacing.
- Separate your blocks of text unmistakably, make the use of limited quantities of space to connect related data and use heaps of spaces to visually differentiate blocks of data.
The Final Verdict
OneXcell – being a leading and prominent UI Design Company strives in offering the finest possible outcomes to satisfy our user’s needs. However, with the help of the above-mentioned pointers, you can now be aware of the mistakes – not to repeat them! Following them will enable you to achieve proven results as well as high-end product delivery to your esteem users.